The advantages of fiber laser cutting machine are:
1. High cutting accuracy: The positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05mm, and the repeated positioning accuracy is 0.03mm.
2. The laser cutting machine has a narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a small light spot, so that the focal point reaches a high power density, the material is quickly heated to the degree of vaporization, and the holes are formed by evaporation. With the relatively linear movement of the light beam and the material, the hole continuously forms a very narrow slit. The width of the incision is generally 0.10 to 0.20 mm.
3. The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth: there is no burr on the cutting surface, and the roughness of the cut surface is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
4. Laser cutting machine is fast: the cutting speed can reach 10m / min and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m / min, which is much faster than the speed of wire cutting.
5. The cutting quality of the laser cutting machine is good: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is little affected by heat, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, and the slump formed during the punching and shearing of the material is completely avoided. The cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
6, does not damage the workpiece: the laser cutting head will not contact the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece is not scratched.
7, not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process arbitrary graphics, can cut pipes and other profiles.
8. Laser cutting machine can cut a variety of materials: such as plastic, wood, PVC leather, textiles, plexiglass, etc.
9. Saving mold investment: laser processing requires no mold, no mold consumption, no need to repair the mold, saving mold replacement time, thereby saving processing costs, reducing production costs, and is especially suitable for processing large products.
10. Save material: computer programming can be used to cut products of different shapes to maximize the utilization of materials.
11. Improve the speed of sample shipment: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
12. Safety and environmental protection: less laser processing waste, low noise, clean, safe and pollution-free, greatly improving the working environment.
Overseas Market Department Manager