fiber metal laser cutting machine operation instruction
fiber laser cutting machine fro the metal materials operation
Metal Fiber laser cutting machine operation instruction
When the laser cutting machine is cutting the workpiece, it is very dangerous in case of some unexpected failure. Therefore, when operating a laser cutting machine, novices must undergo professional training to operate the laser cutting machine independently. Hua Russia Laser has summarized 13 details of the safe work of laser cutting machine based on experience. I hope it can be helpful to friends who like laser cutting machine.
1. The operator must be trained, familiar with the equipment structure and performance, and master the relevant knowledge of the operating system. Observe the general safety operation rules of the cutting machine. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser startup procedure.
2. Wear labor protection articles in accordance with regulations, and wear protective glasses in accordance with regulations near the laser beam.
3． Observe the general safety operation rules of the cutting machine. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser startup procedure.
4． Do not process a material without knowing whether it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator must not leave the post or entrust the person to manage it. If it is really necessary to leave, the operator should stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep fire extinguishers within easy reach; turn off lasers or shutters when not processing; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near unprotected laser beams.
7. When an abnormality is found during processing, the machine should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be rectified or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution. Workpieces, plates, and waste materials should be stacked in accordance with regulations.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid compressing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with the gas cylinder supervision regulations. Do not expose cylinders to direct sunlight or heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10． Observe the high voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be performed in accordance with regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, manually start the machine at low speed in X and Y directions, and check whether there is any abnormal situation.
12. After entering the new workpiece program, it should be tested first and checked for its operation.
13. When processing, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool, and pay special attention to whether the machine tool is displaced under vibration, so as not to cause the cutting machine to go out of the effective stroke range or collide with each other to cause an accident.
Please Send The Contact Email To
Welcome to inquire