Fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine using a fiber laser generator as a light source.
Fiber laser is a new type of internationally developed fiber laser that outputs a high-energy density laser beam and collects on the surface of the workpiece to instantly melt and vaporize the area illuminated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece. The spot is moved by the CNC machine system Irradiate the position to achieve automatic cutting. It has obvious advantages compared with bulky gas lasers and solid-state lasers, and has gradually developed into an important candidate in high-precision laser processing, lidar systems, space technology, laser medicine and other fields.
Fiber laser cutting machine can be used for flat cutting or bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth. It is suitable for high-precision cutting processing of metal plates and so on. At the same time, the mechanical arm can perform three-dimensional cutting instead of the original imported five. Axis laser. Compared with ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves space and gas consumption, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new energy-saving and environmentally friendly product and one of the world's leading technology products.
Advantages of fiber laser cutting machine over CO2 laser cutting machine:
1) Excellent beam quality: smaller focus spot, finer cutting lines, higher work efficiency and better processing quality;
2) Extremely high cutting speed: twice as much as the CO2 laser cutting machine with the same power;
3) Extremely high stability: The world's top imported fiber laser is used for stable performance and the service life of key components can reach 100,000 hours;
4) High electro-optical conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of the fiber laser cutting machine is about 30%, which is three times higher than the CO2 laser cutting machine, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly;
5) Extremely low cost of use: The power consumption of the whole machine is only 20-30% of similar CO2 laser cutting machines;
6) Extremely low maintenance costs: no laser working gas; optical fiber transmission, no need for reflective lenses; can save a lot of maintenance costs;
7) Convenient product operation and maintenance: optical fiber transmission, no need to adjust optical path;
8) Super flexible light guiding effect: small size, compact structure, easy for flexible processing requirements.
Of course, compared to carbon dioxide laser cutters, the cutting range of optical fibers is relatively narrow. Because of the wavelength, it can only cut metallic materials, and it is not easy for it to be absorbed by non-metals, which affects its cutting range.
Advantages compared to YAG laser cutting machine:
1) Cutting speed: The speed of fiber laser cutting machine is 4-5 times that of YAG, which is suitable for mass processing and production
2) Cost of use: The cost of fiber laser cutting machine is less than that of YAG solid laser cutting
3) Photoelectric conversion efficiency: The photoelectric conversion efficiency of the fiber laser cutting machine is about 10 times that of YAG
The corresponding fiber laser has a higher price, so the fiber laser cutting machine is more expensive than the YAG laser cutting machine, but much lower than the carbon dioxide laser cutting machine. But its sexual parity is indeed the highest of the three.
Overseas Market Department Manager